Saturday, November 28, 2009

Things

Life can just go on and on, even when we feel it should stop and take another route.
So many times, I feel like I should give life a pause, and rewind or maybe even a fast forward, although fast forwards are usually unwise in my opinion.
I feel that all these things I face can be such a torment at times.
But when I think again, I could have been a worse person without those things.

When I look at life, I feel amused sometimes.
Perhaps I may be tickled by life's absurdities, bored by how things can be such a routine, or even just laughing because things can be that bad.
I am such a critic, but being critical does not make me the judge I always think I am, but instead, always analyzing, and reading more into things just make me see.

I see how life is. I see other's perspectives. And I see God's love.
I know life is never possible to be judged with our naked eyes and minds. No matter how hard we read into possibilities and matters, we can never derive with the perfect answer, even when we are the storytellers.

I am looking at things, just as things are, and I am trying to love them.


No comments: