Sunday, June 15, 2008

Who's Me?

These waters never fail to flow incessantly down those hot, flustered cheeks.
These days, have not been one of the best.

Everything is not going well.

How do I find that me, who delights in all that I do?
I am faithless.
I am weak.
I am powerless.
I need your POWER to REST on ME!

Everything is painful.

I never thought working would be so displeasing.
Even at work, I am faced with challenges and stumbling blocks that tear me apart.
They make me question myself, me.

I never thought the me at home builds a fortress around myself.
Everyday at home just makes me indignant, and sucked.
I want my space; my comfort zone.

I never thought moving on was so tedious.
Letting go of some pasts seems entirely harder than removing superglue from my fingers.
And what's ahead, just remains clearly bleak, and aimless; completely unpredictable.
But one thing I know, it is not going to be easy.

Lift your head high, walk on. Do not fear.
Remember that Faith. Just that little bit.
Rely.

No comments: